Mr. Lancaster arrived in Texas in 1970 after growing up in a military family. After receiving a Master of Architecture degree from the University of Texas, Arlington, he became a licensed Architect in 1978, a license which he still holds. As the owner and founder of JCL and Associates an Architectural Engineering and Construction company, the company became an international AE firm, maintained multiple locations throughout the US and Canada.
Major facility development projects included:
- BMW of North America, a $550m corporate coast-to-coast facility expansion program, including its corporate identification program still in use today
- Cargo ship birthing facilities for the port authority of NY/NJ
- PepsiCo’s world headquarters
- Bear Sterns NY facilities
- Major airport facilities throughout the US including Electro Space Technologies Hangar in Waco, Texas, still one of the largest in the world.
JCL through its subsidiary, Total Program Management (TPM), became a major Program Management firm introducing PM services to school districts throughout Texas.
For over 35+ years Mr. Lancaster has provided Architectural, Engineering, large-scale facility Program Management services and commercial land and building development services to private and public entities.
Today, OES concentrates on developing commercial and medical facilities to support high-growth residential markets, primarily in Texas. These projects total millions of square feet. As a 30+ year development company, OES maintains a major client list and cadre of projects throughout D/FW and beyond.
OES has become known for its Town Square Development projects. Working closely with fast-growing communities supporting their economic development goals has become one of its’ hallmarks.
Experience, Flexibility, Ingenuity, Integrity, and Entrepreneurship are hallmarks of Mr. Lancaster.